Reviews: lgainsbrook4319

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 28

My Friends

Florence, Italy

I only stayed one night, but I would definitely go back. The woman running the hostel (unfortunately I'm bad with names) is one of the friendliest people I've ever met. The location is perfect and it was so nice to come back to a glass of wine and good conversation in the evening. All the extras (breakfast, towel, hair dryer) paired with the amazing "staff" make this hostel one of the best. Common area is a little small but that wasn't a problem at all.

• 15th Apr 2014

Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

Great hostel, loved the common room and patio. There could be more showers (there is one shower and 2 toilets for about 15 people, I think). It's a little expensive, but most in the area are, so it was good value.

• 12th Aug 2013

Absolutely loved my stay at Pacific Tradewinds!!! The staff were more than amazing, the hostel is secure and clean and I love the social atmosphere they've created. The only thing I didn't like is that 2 of the dorm rooms are directly off of the common room, which is only a problem if you want to sleep before midnight.

• 9th Jul 2013

Hostel Tres Central

Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico

Fantastic hostel, obviously new. Well done and well taken care of. Nice that the shower and bathroom are in separate rooms.

• 4th Apr 2013

Thanks! Hahaha yeah, we were hoping for less traffic for each of the shower/bathroom services. Happy to read you thought it was fantastic!

Hostel Erni

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Loved my stay here. It was more like a homestay, as mentioned in some other reviews. I loved the family feeling at the breakfast table and it was very easy to meet other travellers. The house isn't in the best condition, but that wasn't a problem for us. Had a couple of miscommunication problems, but nothing that changed my opinion of the accommodations and great service!

• 30th Mar 2013

Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca

Oaxaca, Mexico

Great hostel. We loved the laid back atmosphere in the main area. The pool table was a nice addition and the lockers in the room were big. They lent me a lock for free, too! Decent continental and cereal breakfast included. Can't say anything bad about this place!

• 28th Mar 2013

Fantastic hostel. The pub has something going on every night and has a great atmosphere. Food is great, too! Lockers for charging electronics was good. Shower had hot water and great water pressure. Rooms are a decent size with good lockers. Definitely a party hostel, but my group was asleep early on our last night, and didn't have much trouble sleeping, save for a couple people coming and going during the night. We were far from the pub, though.

• 10th Apr 2012

Wonders Hostel

Cusco, Peru

We enjoyed our stay. Hostel is quiet and relaxing. Only big downfalls: there were no lockers and water was turned off at night without our knowledge.

• 4th Apr 2012