• France, Male, 25-30
Black Sheep Hostel, Cologne, Germany
7.7
12th Dec 2014

Although rather old, the Black Sheep hostel benefit from a smooth atmosphere. Dorms are spacious and the kitchen is free of use. Bathrooms could have looked a bit cleaner though. Nonetheless the staff arranged for our late arrival and gave us all useful information, which was really appreciated! The hostel is 4 tramway stops away from the center so you can jump there quite easily!

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
6th Jun 2014

we had a very short but nice stay at Steffi's hostel. Although a bit far from the city center, it is definitely worth it with regards to the cleanliness, staff friendliness and facilities. Very good value for money, we'd stay again for sure!

8.0
12th Jul 2013

I had a nice stay at Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel! It is rather clean, very well located and offers everything a backpacker would need (wifi, snacks and breakfast, common rooms, even toothbrushes and all). The staff is not especially nice, nor mean either. I guess it depends on you and the people staying in the hostel at the same time but as long as for me, the atmosphere was much pleasant and I had the occasion to talk with few people. I'd definitely come back!

Dockside Hostel Old Town, Stockholm, Sweden
8.0
19th May 2012

Excellent location, very nice staff and rather clean guesthouse. It's not that secured, but I guess Stockholm's a safe city anyway.