Caveland

Santorini, Greece

Great room except for the bathroom, which was always damp and a bit dirty. 'Free breakfast' is very very basic - some fruit and yoghurt would be nice. It would be great if you have some old yoga mats the guests could use, since 'yoga' was featured in the photos i thought it was part of it.

Thank you for your feedback. Our breakfast is continental and free of charge (toast, jam, nutella, butter, milk, muesli, coffee, tea) and the bathrooms are cleaned daily. If you were not happy with the cleaning standards, you could have come to the reception told us about it and we could have easily fixed the problem. We have yoga classes on Mondays & Thursdays and we provide yoga mats for those classes. Yoga mats are expensive and we do not hand them out to the guests as they need special care.

Morfoulas Studios

Mykonos, Greece

We absolutely loved it here! We were made to feel so welcome by the whole host family, even getting home made cheese and spinach pie. The room was spacious and comfortable with a fridge. There's a nice table with view for sunset. I would stay here again.

Montenegro Hostel 4U

Kotor, Montenegro

Had such a great time at this hostel. The staff are fantastic. The rooms were clean. The best thing is probably the location, it's on the beach. We even cooked some fresh mussels from the market and ate them on the beach because it was so close to the kitchen! It's only 5 min walk to park and supermarket and 10 min walk to town. Perfect. The only thing I would say is the kitchen is a bit stuffy and could be cleaner. But for the price it was awesome.

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

What a lovely bunch of people! Ill recommend this place to everyone, just because of the staff :)

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fabulous, couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you! Xoxo

Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

I love this place. The rooms are clean and air conditioned. The common rooms are bright and airy and very comfortable - feels like my lounge room. I felt totally comfortable and at home. It's mainly the staff though - very laid back, relaxed and accommodating. Thanks to Ana and Ryan. Xx

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

Ok I bloody loved this place! It feels like home. Big, airy, light filled common room with balcony, the whole place is spotless, the staff are super laid back - you can chat to them about anything, but they also aren't in your face. Check out was relaxed - I wasn't hurried out of my bed. It's just the most comfortable, clean and friendly hostel, I'm going to go back every time I go to Split. Great location too.

The River Hostel