Montenegro Hostel 4U

Kotor, Montenegro

Had such a great time at this hostel. The staff are fantastic. The rooms were clean. The best thing is probably the location, it's on the beach. We even cooked some fresh mussels from the market and ate them on the beach because it was so close to the kitchen! It's only 5 min walk to park and supermarket and 10 min walk to town. Perfect. The only thing I would say is the kitchen is a bit stuffy and could be cleaner. But for the price it was awesome.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

What a lovely bunch of people! Ill recommend this place to everyone, just because of the staff :)

• 18th Aug 2013

Dubrovnik, Croatia

• 14th Aug 2013

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

I love this place. The rooms are clean and air conditioned. The common rooms are bright and airy and very comfortable - feels like my lounge room. I felt totally comfortable and at home. It's mainly the staff though - very laid back, relaxed and accommodating. Thanks to Ana and Ryan. Xx

• 13th Aug 2013

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

Ok I bloody loved this place! It feels like home. Big, airy, light filled common room with balcony, the whole place is spotless, the staff are super laid back - you can chat to them about anything, but they also aren't in your face. Check out was relaxed - I wasn't hurried out of my bed. It's just the most comfortable, clean and friendly hostel, I'm going to go back every time I go to Split. Great location too.

• 11th Aug 2013