Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

First hostel I have visited in my travels that has a mandatory "lock out" - which is fantastic as this allows for staff to maintain its extreme cleanliness - Well done. Staff were great people very accomdating - made me feel welcome. Rooms, facilities were what are expected in a hostel, comfortable rooms with lots of space. One minor improvement would be to fix the lockers in te "5 bed dorm on the second level as you enter from the stairs" require fixing or replacing. Location is fantastic!

• 3rd May 2014

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Only stayed for one night, however had no issues with this hostel, staff/facilities were very good and happy to help out with my enquirie.

• 2nd May 2014

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Staff were excellent and happy to have quick yarn.

• 22nd Nov 2013

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

I stayed at the single room and was very happy that it comes with a sink! Only thing I would have like are lockers in the room, but the lockers within the basement makes up for this shortcoming.

• 19th Oct 2013

Bucharest, Romania

• 25th May 2013

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location, right next door to the main station - a breeze to enter the ciy or airport. Possibly the best hostel/hotel arrangement I have had in my travels, will most definitly stay here again. Good work!

• 30th Mar 2013

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 29th Mar 2013

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Besides the cleanliness, the great staff, and location. What made this place different from me were the little things , like the big secure lockers, bunk bed shades for added privacy (brillant!), reading light and own power socket. Staff were friendly and happy for a chat. Made me feel really comfortable since I was travelling alone. Well done Philip and Mayra :)

• 27th Sep 2012