Design Hostel Goli&Bosi

Split, Croatia

This hostel has revolutionised every aspect of budget accomdation. Everything from the restaurant terrace outside, the staff, the design of the hostel, the color scheme and I absolutly loved the whole security pad access to your room and locker! The beds are designed to enjoy one personal space ie curtains, light, power point. Furthermore, the staff allowed me to print my plane tickets with no charge! Nothing by gratitude and will definitly , definitly stay here and reccomend this place.

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Although the location was perfect if your spending a couple of nights in Athens, as well as a well stocked bar and restaurant. I would have to say im a little dissapointed how Athens Style handled my booking: Example: Booked a 4 bed room dorm 2 months advance which has been approved and accepted Arrived at hostel and was advised our room was not ready and were assigned to a 8 bed dorm with the promise of being moved to a smaller dorm....the latter never happened.

Thank you for appreciating our rooftop bar & restaurant! We make sure we serve good drinks and fresh food all the time. Due to the large amount of guests during the Summer there might be the case that we cannot offer you the room initially booked, but we will always reimburse you the price and buy you a few drinks on us to make it up. In the same way, if we are able we upgrade guests for free to the next room category when available!

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

First hostel I have visited in my travels that has a mandatory "lock out" - which is fantastic as this allows for staff to maintain its extreme cleanliness - Well done. Staff were great people very accomdating - made me feel welcome. Rooms, facilities were what are expected in a hostel, comfortable rooms with lots of space. One minor improvement would be to fix the lockers in te "5 bed dorm on the second level as you enter from the stairs" require fixing or replacing. Location is fantastic!

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Only stayed for one night, however had no issues with this hostel, staff/facilities were very good and happy to help out with my enquirie.

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Staff were excellent and happy to have quick yarn.

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

I stayed at the single room and was very happy that it comes with a sink! Only thing I would have like are lockers in the room, but the lockers within the basement makes up for this shortcoming.

Split Backpackers

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location, right next door to the main station - a breeze to enter the ciy or airport. Possibly the best hostel/hotel arrangement I have had in my travels, will most definitly stay here again. Good work!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Besides the cleanliness, the great staff, and location. What made this place different from me were the little things , like the big secure lockers, bunk bed shades for added privacy (brillant!), reading light and own power socket. Staff were friendly and happy for a chat. Made me feel really comfortable since I was travelling alone. Well done Philip and Mayra :)