Location: Canada, Age: 23

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Jasmina made my stay so comfortable and amazing! I arrived at 8am (the hostel is a 5min walk from the central bus/train station) and she welcomed me with fresh homemade burek! She really treated me like a daughter even though we'd only met. It is very obvious how much she genuinely cares and I loved having breakfast with her! It really gives you a true local sense of the city and how much it has gone through with the recent war -- very eye opening experience. The tunnel of hope tour is a must.

• 12th Jan 2014

YOU ARE AMAZING GUEST THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMENT.

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

Loved my stay at this hostel! Extended my stay to over a week -- the staff are super helpful and gave so many tips for the best excursions and local things to do. Location is central but careful on Saturday nights because the club is next door so you'll hear the music until 3-4am. Cannot wait to come back! :) Actually saw the Northern lights on the rooftop of the hostel!

• 9th Dec 2013

La Maison du Patriote

Montreal, Canada

The 20 bed room is much more spacious and private than expected, and the building and facilities were generally very cool. The vibe was great and it was very easy to meet people. Loved waking up and getting out to grab breakfast in the old port. Just be weary that it is relatively far away from the nightlife.

• 29th Mar 2013

Auberge Bishop

Montreal, Canada

Very friendly staff and close to st catherines!

• 26th Dec 2012