Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 27

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Phoenix Hostel, London, England
7.7
22nd Jan 2014

Pheonix was a cool little hostel, big rooms but triple bunk beds reduced the size of each room quite substantially as well as the luggage that couldn't fit in the lockers. The bar was well priced, location was great and very central near the Edgware Road station on the circle line. Felt secure but I had locks for my bags for additional peace of mind. The only downside was the hot water only got lukewarm but I'm not overly fussy. A solid stay both for value, comfort, staff and location!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
VLA Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia
25th Mar 2012

I want to thank the staff for helping to sort out my misbooking so quickly and succinctly! I booked the wrong days and they were able to not only rectify a problem on MY behalf, but also improved my booking and allow me to use a car space! It was a fantastic weekend, thanks for everything!