Reviews: VivianZhou

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 29

The Closest Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Rick is the best hostel owner I've ever met! He is young and handsome, which is beyond my expectation ;p The location is great, so close to the subway, and there is a convenient store near by. The whole area is great for shopping in the night, clubbing, and food of course, even you are travel alone, you still feel safe in the night. And yes the bunk bed is the wildest in my life !Love this area, love this hostel, feel like stay in a friend's house. Thanks Rick, hope to see you again soon :)

Am I??? Haha. Thanks for your great compliment!!! This hostel has a strong point of location. Because I am also a backpacker who thinks location the most when I take a travel. Sometimes travelers pass hostel because they didn't know it is really close from the exit of hongik univ. station. lol~ Thanks for your great review again and see you in the near future. :-)

Bangkok, Thailand

Third time come to Lub D, I love the location, that's why I choose to stay here everytime I come to Bangkok. But the staff is not helpful at all. When I'm asking about bus to Pattaya, a girl told me you can google it... Compare to the staff I met in Taiwan several days ago, I'm not happy with this answer. About the room, this time stay in second floor, the noise from outside is less than the fourth floor, but the fan in the bathroom is noisy and can't be turn off. Still can't sleep well.

NiHao@Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

My favorite hostel in Taiwan! The location is great, staffs are so nice, the bed is so comfortable! The locker is big enough to put my suitcase in. And they accept credit card!! Everything is perfect! Will definitely stay here when I come to Taipei again!

Angels Backpack

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

It's a good hostel, not the best hostel I've ever been, but May is definitely the best staff I've ever met, she is so nice, even drove me to the railway station. The location is great, less than 5 mins walk, and I'm very happy that I can see the most beautiful subway station everyday. But I'm gonna complain a little: The stairs are a little dangerous cause it's too narrow, not convenient if you have big luggage; no luggage storage room but you can put it below a table.

Bangkok, Thailand

I love the location, that's why I choose to stay here everytime I come to Bangkok. And I like their design. About the staff, some of them are very nice, some of them are not.

Bangkok, Thailand

The first day I enter the room found a shoe print on my bed... About the location, the good side is very close to BTS and Siam shopping area, and the bad side is the noise is too crazy, I can't sleep even put in earplug. Change booking is easy and well responde, no extra charge. The receptionist didn't tell us if we have breakfast, the first day we don't eat, and second day a nice guy give us the breakfast, but the third time when I ask, another guy said we don't have breakfast. So confused!

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I love this place so much, Aor is so nice, love the breakfast and unlimited free water, yogurt, juice in fridge. This place is more beautiful than the picture, and the location is not that bad, located in famous riverside area, near Warorot Market, so if you take Song Theaw (red bus) from the old city to Warorot Market, only 20baht, then you can find some tasty food and go home through the walking brige, only takes 5 minutes. If you want to walk to the Tae Pae Gate, takes 20 minutes.

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Maybe need to change some sheets, too old I think.