Reviews: e_alvarado003836

Location Mexico, Gender Male, Age 37

El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites, San Andres Island, Colombia
24th Jun 2017

El Viajero is the best place to stay due social facilities and events they organize for the travelers... I met a bunch of incredible people and enjoyed myself a lot! Very Recommendable.

Thank you so much for your comment!!! We are so glad to know that your experience at El Viajero was great. We hope to see you soon at our Hostels.

RSH: Rincon Surf Hostel, Rincon, Puerto Rico
4th Mar 2017

The place is a regular Hostel, but the owner makes the difference! Mary is sooo friendly, relaxed, kind and servicial. She is always with a big smile and keep things simple. She also offer us Sangria as welcoming drink! Definitely I will come back soon to Rincon!

The Palace Hostel, San Juan, Puerto Rico
5.4
14th Jan 2017

The place is well located and has and nice decorations, just the Front desk guy was super grumpy, not welcoming at all, he didn't even shake hands or say hello at any moment, he let me standing with my hand on the air.... He did not provided wifi password and the security code he gave for main door me was wrong! had to guess it by myself since two numbers were switched in order! Definitely they need to motivate their staff. That's not the face we wanna see when we arrive to the Island of Joy :(

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
Taksim Sopha Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
21st Oct 2013

The place is like another typical hostel, but the owner and his family was the best, really safe p

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
Estaci�n Esperanza Youth Hostel, Guanajuato, Mexico
6.9
23rd Mar 2012

The hostel is very well located and the people are very friendly, I would really like stay there, but the only bad thing is that they had a misunderstanding with the accomodation price, they increased at 400% without telling us before, so we knew it when arrived there, and my online reservation was not respected.....we decided to move to another hostel... later on the day the manager called us to apologize...