Porto Wine Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I really like this hostel. The bed and environment in the room were very nice. It provided a lot activities that you can join even if you went there alone. Staffs tried to cheer all guests to participate sth together. It made me relaxing. If I have a chance to go to Porto again. I will be in this hostel 100 %

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Thailand

Well, the hostel looked very cool. I like the bedroom a lot. It was clean. However, the badroom was really dirty because the hostel didnt give the feet fabric which everyone could use after shower. Thus, the shower room was so wet and full dirty dust. The way to provide electricity was wierd. You have to pay deposit 20 euros to get transfer plug. The hostel staff said, this is to make the guests be aware to take everything before leaving. I could not agree with this. It was really incovenience.

• 8th Jun 2013

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

This hostel is very nice and peace. The staffs and environment are perfect.

• 20th Mar 2013

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

This hostel is nice and clean. Only one reason that I did not really like it is i have to take a shower within 5 minutes.

• 18th Mar 2013
  • Thailand

From today: August 6th 2013, no more tokens are required for the showers. Now free showers at Hostel 5 Terre.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

• 17th Mar 2013

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

it s such a nice hostel. I feel like i stay in my home with many friends.

• 5th Apr 2012