Reviews: rajar_backpacker

Location: Pakistan, Age: 31

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

My bed was broken and I could not sleep all night. Actually I should have been refunded for all the inconvenience I experienced.

I am very sorry to hear your bed was broken.This was not reported to reception at any point during your stay to give us the chance to fix it, move you or refund you. If you experience problems during your stay it is always best to tell the staff when you are here to see what we can do to resolve the problem.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Good hostel, great friendly atmosphere.

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

It was a vale for money. I especially like the privacy backpackers get while sleeping.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

nice hostel, value for money.

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

Great hostel, the guy managing the hostel was very friendly and was managing everything very nicely. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Florence, Italy

Tourist House Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

I got a separate room for the money of dormitory.

Backpackers House Venice

Venice, Italy

My review is about another hotel owned by same owner and not about backpackers hostel.I arrived later than check in time. In start I was devastated in finding the owner of hostel to get in but I managed to talk with him, he was to helpful and Let me stay in to his hotel instead of hostel. The hotel was a great place to stay, I would definitely recommend that hostel.

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

Not bad for cheap stay in expensive city but overall an average hostel, too congested and I did not find wifi.

London Eye Hostel

I found it because this was the cheapest which I could find on last minute. Not bad, other people were staying for quite cheap. For them it was value for money but for me it was also fine.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Hotel is for sure value for money. Lift was not available for general use. I was living on 4th floor and it was tiring to come down and go up frequently. There was no toilet paper in disability bath room. Internet was expensive, it should be available at lower cost.