St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

A wonderful little hostel, staff accommodating and very friendly..

• 18th Jun 2014

Room 104, is pretty horrible..It smells really bad.carpet is wet from shower and toilet is in with the shower so you need patience if you are in a hurry which is not easy in a room with eight other females...plus no light for your bed...Staff are too busy sitting on the counter chatting to friends to help you.. An over rated hostel in my opinion....

• 16th Oct 2013

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. We are dealing with situation and are currently undergoing renovations in room 104 so it will be a completely new room (without the carpet). Enjoy your travels.

This is an expensive hostel,a dark gloomy place with bunks three high and no storage facilities in your room..... In the 40 or so hostels I have stayed at this is the worst one that i have been too.......Unlesss you are desperate DON,T stay here......

• 9th Oct 2013

We aim to be one of the least expensive hostels that is this close to the centre of London. We offer a luggage storage room for free during your stay with 24/7 access, we sell padlocks for luggage and many of our rooms have luggage racks. We also rent lockers for secure storage of valuables, and these are kept in common areas where they can be monitored. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We regret that you did not enjoy your stay and hope the rest of your trip was good.

YHA London Earls Court

I have stayed at this hostel many times for its transport to Victoria Station...Also because it has a very social kitchen that I really enjoy.

• 26th Feb 2013

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

This is a pretty good hostel and Henry behind the bar is wonderful.However having the biggest outdoor area I have ever seen in a hostel and not being able to smoke out there is ridiculous. I felt like a teenager when I was asked if I had been smoking in the outdoor area!!!Pathetic really.

• 20th Dec 2012