Villa Alliya

Dubrovnik, Croatia

They are very friendly. It's a bit hard to find, they have nice kitchen but not so functional like most of the hostel. Toilet are clean.

• 13th Jul 2014

House Sale

Korcula, Croatia

Super nice place to stay, manage to view sunrise sunset, great room with air -conditioner, and fridge, usable and functional kitchen, super nice owner, highly recommended.

• 12th Jul 2014

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

The girl at the reception is very nice. Great facilities. The only thing is the blanket doesn't look so clean. Overall everything is excellent!

• 10th Jul 2014

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I like it here! Everything is fine. Staffs are very helpful. This is the choice!

London Backpackers

• 2nd Jul 2014

Compass Hostels

St Petersburg, Russia

Overall it worths the money, it's a bit hard to find, behind the bank, around the corner, in the back street, look for a small purple board written "compass hostel". You have to climb flights of stairs, is a bit dirty, but it's fine once you get into the hostel, everything is quite clean inside. 4.5/5.

Pop Inn Hostel

Rome, Italy

Basically this hostel has a very strategic location, just near to Roma termini and the airport transfer. Somehow i dislike the attitude of the staff. One of them talks like someone owes him money, very rude. I hope he realizes he is working in a service sector and try to be polite and put a smile on their face if possible. When I tried to ask question, I feel like restricted even though I just asked two simple questions. Attitude determines everything.... I won't choose this again.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Yes, it's the hostel like hotel when u first enter the room. I booked a female dorm, so ya, it is. Everything is perfect. Two long streets from train station. I do enjoy the stay here... Awesome for a vacation!

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

I really like to stay here... Although its a camping site, but its better than lots of hostel... Especially if you are a person who loves nature! Althought its a bit far, easily reach by bus, please tell the driver to stop at CS or u will miss the stop. Toilets is very clean which u dont expect to see in a campsite, got a small open kitchen and a mini market... If I come to venice again, I will definitely stay few days here....

BlackSheep Hostel & Bar

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is very near to any type of restaurants. Very near to metro station. Breakfast provided with a well equipped kitchen, nice common room, nice ambience. Staffs are ok. Most importantly, its the cheapest hostel in my whole trip with everything provided! By the way, the hostel is on 5th floor.

Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House

Prague, Czech Republic

Despite the hostel is a bit far from city center, but its walkable or can reach easily by bus. Very near to bus station. Most of the staffs are very helpful, a middle-aged man (might be the boss) is very helpful, he helped me a lot! All the basics are provided. Breakfast is simple. Can't complain!

2A Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This is definitely the best hostel I can have... They have a bar and a common room open the whole night.... They have everything from kitchen to nicely designed room... The staffs are very helpful... I LOVE THIS hostel! If I travel to berlin, I will be here again.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Malaysia

They have everything... The interior design is great... Somehow I wonder if its most of hostels in Germany used to classify people according to continents they come from... I hope they are not racist in real.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

One of the staff is very helpful... Sorry I don't know his name, a guy with long hair. They provided all the basics. They even have mama to clean and made our beds. Easy access to a shopping street, nightlife etc. things are simple but equipped well. Their breakfast is the best I can have in my 30 days travel. Awesome. I will choose here again!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I love this hostel.... The staffs are not so good in English but Very helpful. Most equipped kitchen ever! Spacious. Despite there might be summer flies, but everything else is great. I really enjoyed the stay here.

• 20th Jun 2013