Location: Germany, Age: 21

Oaklands Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

I enjoyed my stay here very much. This hostel is a great place to rest and definitely not a good choice if you want to party. Mt. Eden is lovely and in my opinion one of the few beautiful places Auckland has to offer. Lots of cute caf├ęs right around the corner from the hostel. The city center can be eached by foot, it's only a 30 mminute walk. I would come and stay again.

• 15th Mar 2013

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

I only spent one night at this hostel. Overall it was a good experience. There was quite a lot of noise outside as well as in the hallway due to the nightclub downstairs, but that would not have bothered me had I been partying myself that night. One thing that did bother me was the very expensive wifi, considering the expensive rate for a dorm bed, wifi should be included. The Staff was super friendly and helpful.

• 10th Dec 2012

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I enjoyed my stay very much. The hostel's location is great, right below the castle, close to many attractions. The only downside was the long walk from the station to the hostel, which is quite exhausting when you're carrying a heavy backpack. Also finding a nearby grocery store proved slightly difficult. But apart from these two points there was no reason to complain. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, spacious as where the bathrooms and the kitchen.

• 29th Jul 2012

YHA Whitby

Whitby, England

I enjoyed my stay very much, the only thing I didin't love was carrying my very heavy backpack all the way up to the hostel (but I only had to do that once, so it was fine). The location is amazing, right beside Whitby Abbey. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 19th Jul 2012

Llandudno Hostel

Llandudno, Wales

I have stayed in quite a lot of hostels and I have to say this was one of the best! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room I stayed in was nice and clean. The town of Llandudno was beautiful and I enjoyed my stay very very much. I would definately come back!

• 14th Jul 2012

Damelza

St Ives, England

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The couch in the downstairs area is pretty comfortable (in case you're scared of falling out of your bed because the room won't stop spinning :).

• 9th Jul 2012

I enjoyed my stay very much. The room was a little dark (it was in the basement) but since I only spent very little time there it didn't bother me. The curtains around the bed allow for some privacy which is very nice. The toilets and showers were clean, the common areas were comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• 2nd Jul 2012