Location Germany, Age 23

Surfbackpackers Bilbao, Bilbao, Spain
7.7
15th Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Surfbackpackers Hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and spoke english very well. The dorm room was fine; the sheets smelled a little funny though! The facilities were in good condition (the showers are awesome!) and the kitchen was well equipped. I liked the breakfast and coffee provided, although I wish breakfast hours would start before 9 am. The only thing that really bothered me was the lack of locks on the dorm doors or lockers!

Oaklands Lodge, Auckland, New Zealand
15th Mar 2013

I enjoyed my stay here very much. This hostel is a great place to rest and definitely not a good choice if you want to party. Mt. Eden is lovely and in my opinion one of the few beautiful places Auckland has to offer. Lots of cute cafés right around the corner from the hostel. The city center can be eached by foot, it's only a 30 mminute walk. I would come and stay again.

Wake Up! Sydney Central, Sydney, Australia
7.7
10th Dec 2012

I only spent one night at this hostel. Overall it was a good experience. There was quite a lot of noise outside as well as in the hallway due to the nightclub downstairs, but that would not have bothered me had I been partying myself that night. One thing that did bother me was the very expensive wifi, considering the expensive rate for a dorm bed, wifi should be included. The Staff was super friendly and helpful.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
29th Jul 2012

I enjoyed my stay very much. The hostel's location is great, right below the castle, close to many attractions. The only downside was the long walk from the station to the hostel, which is quite exhausting when you're carrying a heavy backpack. Also finding a nearby grocery store proved slightly difficult. But apart from these two points there was no reason to complain. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, spacious as where the bathrooms and the kitchen.

YHA Whitby, Whitby, England
19th Jul 2012

I enjoyed my stay very much, the only thing I didin't love was carrying my very heavy backpack all the way up to the hostel (but I only had to do that once, so it was fine). The location is amazing, right beside Whitby Abbey. I highly recommend this hostel!

Llandudno Hostel, Llandudno, Wales
14th Jul 2012

I have stayed in quite a lot of hostels and I have to say this was one of the best! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room I stayed in was nice and clean. The town of Llandudno was beautiful and I enjoyed my stay very very much. I would definately come back!

Damelza, St Ives, England
9th Jul 2012

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The couch in the downstairs area is pretty comfortable (in case you're scared of falling out of your bed because the room won't stop spinning :).

2nd Jul 2012

I enjoyed my stay very much. The room was a little dark (it was in the basement) but since I only spent very little time there it didn't bother me. The curtains around the bed allow for some privacy which is very nice. The toilets and showers were clean, the common areas were comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.