Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

Everything was perfect for me there. Unfortunately, a guy that was staying in the hostel one of those days had his ipad stolen by someone not from the hostel in the main lobby ( which is somehow "open" to general public). I think the guys on the hostel could warn people about these issues. Besides this unfortunate incident, I can only say good things about the hostel: clean, helpful staff, good breakfast, nice people staying there, huge lockers on the bedrooms, good facilities etc.

Thank you for your great feedback and comments. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately, bad things happen, not just in cities but everywhere. Our hostel is not "open", we stop people at the front door, lock the door after 11pm, and regularly check access receipts for anyone that we don't know to be a guest. It is always best when traveling or in general, to not leave things unattended. We do our best to keep our building safe for all. ~Christina

Santa Maloca Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great place!! I had a wonderful time there. There is a subway station really close ( just 2 blocks away). Furthermore, the neighborhood is one of the most fun in Sao Paulo: lots of artists ateliers, bars, night clubs, graffitis, everything mixed with the small town atmosphere of the neighborhood (houses, squares, trees etc). The staff I had contact with - as I could see - had a solid english and spanish; they also provided me with all the information I neeeded to walk around the city.

Hostal Luz

Madrid, Spain

Not a place for partying, but a great place to be in a couple or with family.

Melon District Poble Sec

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Cassis Hostel

Cassis, France

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The breakfast is delicious =) The staff speak english very well. The wi-fi does'n't work in the bedrooms

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

The place is nice, and there is a great swim pool (which is perfect for the hot summer there). We had to leave our luggage there in the last day and the only place they had was in the lobby, not very secure ( in my opinion) and with open access to anyone. Besides that, the bedrooms are very clean and the staff helped us with the touristic visitts we wanted to do.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place + an amazing roof top ( with a wonderful view) . Close to Blue mosque and Haghia Sophia: great place to stay if you want to visit them, but not as crazy as the region of "Taxin" (which means, not so fun)

HI - Chicago

Chicago, USA

AWA Seattle Hostel

Seattle, USA

It was hard to do the check-in because there was no one there by the morning, so I couldn't leave my bags there. To make things worse, I tried to call them but there was a mailbox message saying to email them, i.e., it was difficult to get in contact with them. Besides that, the place is very neat and the breakfast delicious (and the coffee doesn't taste like american coffee =)

Hostel Alice

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great place!!! I strongly recommend it, it was awesome: the neighborhood is amazing, lots of graphite in the streets (also, an amazing grafite in the hostel's stairs), close to the subway and a bus terminal, a few minutes by bus from paulista avenue. If you walk a few minutes you will end up in the heart of Vila Madaleina, where all the bars, all the fun take place. I had a great time there, the hostel is really neat and the staff gave me a great support to visit the city. Hostel Alice: A+ =)