Perfect location for young party folks, not so good for experienced travellers. The loud lobby music can be heard in the rooms which should not be - if I want to party I go out, no need for a noisy room. Perfect location in South Beach round the corner from Ocean Drive. Great with 3 meals, towel & bed sheets included. Add internet access to the rooms though. All in all very good for the cheap price.

• 16th Nov 2013

AAE Universal Maingate

Orlando, USA

Please do NOT publish on your website that one can WALK when taking the bus from the airport to International Drive because you can‘t - this is highway exit, there is no walkway in this section between Intl. Drive and Major Blvd. Please also have your staff check the rooms and the proper functioning of the facilities. My bed lights both did not work, the safe had a towel inside (has been reported to reception and nothing happened).

• 10th Nov 2013

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The BEST place I have stayed in on my travels so far. Right by Charles Bridge and therefore in the center of Prague, the staff is awesome (thanks to MONIKA for the great tour and the Pilsner Urquell afterwards). I stayed in the new part which is kind of an apartment with a female (bathroom ensuite) and a male dorm, both sharing a kitchen (bathroom ensuite). The rooms are clean, everything is new. A bagel place around the corner is recommended for breakfast (was not included for me) - delicious!!

• 17th Apr 2012