Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Almost an Hotel category. Alfonso from reception was always very nice and helpful. All the facilities were cleaned and location is great.

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Comfortable Hostel with a really nice and amazing staff!!!

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas

Kaunas, Lithuania

Very nice hostel. Clean and well located in the City center. Nice staff. A lot of social facilities and a great social environment. Perfect for a quiet stay in this wonderful city.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The Hostel was very organized and clean. We had an amazing time with James during the Pub Crawl. A hostel that I definetly recommend.

All the staff was very helpful since the very beginning. The hostel is very well organized and clean. Dixon was our guide during the Pub Crawl and just gave us a night to remember. The atmosphere was great and I definetly recommend a stay at Cinnamon Sally Riga!!!!

Budapest Budget Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

A really nice Hostel, cheap, with all the facilities that you need to feel comfortable. The terrace was perfect to chill and the Kitchen was very well-equiped. The staff was always very helpful and the room was very comfortable. I've stayed more nights than the expected, and they could easily review my booking without any kind of problems. I will definitely recommend it!!!!

Hatters at Hilton Chambers