Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

I enjoyed my stay at this place. Professional, friendly

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

One of the best hostel that I stayed. Friendly

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The location is a bit too far from everywhere, I only enjoyed my stay here more coz the other guest helped me when I was Ill and the bed is comfy. I'm very upset with one of the staff Burak because he lost my stuff when he supposed to take care"Found item" very irresponsible. So guys, be careful with your belongings.

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

Stay in this hostel you can't do anything better than this ! The low rate doesn't do justice because this hostel is pretty and the bedroom also spacious (I chose female dorm with ensuite), this place located in the best area to stay when you are in Santorini, it is close to the bus stop, has its own sun deck to watch sunset so this hostel is almost perfect! Only downside is the ensuite a bit disgusting.

Fivos

Athens, Greece

If you happen to be in Santorini, stay at Oia and stay in this hostel. The hostel and staff are cery nice and helpful, the room is spacious and clean also the sunset deck is amazing!

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Affordable option in Venezia, it has everything you need from swimming pool, restaurant, bar, supermarket they even have shuttle bus to take you to Venezia. I enjoy my time here, the staff also friendly so all good. But as this place also host for all those tourist bus, it means party almost every night so if you not up for it prepare yourself with earplugs, because this place is very noisy til about 2 am!

David Inn

Florence, Italy

Only in this hostel the owner wanted to hang out with you, which was very nice :) she drove me to Michelangelo square so I can see the sunset and we had drinks afterwards :) the location is perfect, the same street as l'accedemia and it's in one of historical building of Florence. I def recommend this hostel :) Lidya-Indonesia

Flamingo Lodz Hostel

Lodz, Poland

Great location, great room, great staff...tho if you have a heavy luggage you hv to carry it up to the 4th fl and we're talking about stairs in huge old building so it's similar to 6th fl in modern building.

Panda Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Stay in Panda hostel, the location is perfect right in the middle of Jewish quarter where all the cool bars and restaurants is, also flea market on the weekend. The staff were amazing and helpful. So I really enjoy staying here :)

Emma Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Stayed in this hostel for 2 night, the room was ok but they only have 2 showers and 2 toilets for all the guest...i guess you get what you psid for. But what horrible was the staff they are unfriendly and snappy (the girl with short hair bit better than the girl with shoulder length hair!) if you ask questions they'll look at you and treat it like you disturb them. My suggestion is...better find sonewhere else to stay.

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

One of the best hostel that I stayed in Europe, Nick, Alex, Patrick and the girls were amazing...they make you feel like home :) and the breakfast...wow they really serious about the coffee, every morning they'll ask you whether y want espresso, latte,cappucino etc & it's so good. I travelled alone but very easy to be friend with other guest here..we even had our own pub crawl when I stayed there. Everyone just be friendly and nice to each other. so yup...stay here :) lidya - indonesia

The staff were efficient and helpfull, i quite enjoy my stay there but the luggage storage too expensive and some guests in my room were so inconsiderate they were talking il 4 am and let the lights on...tho some of us wanted to sleep.

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review for us and all to see. It's understandable that you have problems with people in the room staying up and talking, perhaps a simple word could fix the situation. Obviously this is something we would love to be able to control but simply can't guarantee. We have ear plugs available should you require them next time. It's great to see that the staff were doing their best to make you comfortable. We hope you're back soon. St Chris Paris