• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2013

This hostel was really great! The curtains on the beds, and bathrooms in the rooms was excellent and great for privacy. The staff was helpful and the hostel was very clean. The only thing I was hesitant about was the location. Walking back late at night from the tube station made me a bit nervous. But, I had a great stay!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hotel de la Herse dOr, Paris, France
4.6
27th Jun 2012

This was a horrible place to stay. The rooms look nothing like the images advertised. My room was old, gross, hot, and incredibly loud. The linens looked like they had been in use for 30 years, the bathroom was covered in gnats, the room was incredibly hot and noisy, and the staff was unhelpful. I asked if there was another room I could switch to, and was given little sympathy by the staff. They didn't care at all, they just wanted their money for their overpriced hotel room in a good location.