St Christopher's Oasis

One of the nicest beds I've slept in in a hostel! Female-only so all the residents were really quiet, could really get some good rest here. It is right next to London Bridge underground station and across from Borough Market so the location is great as well. Came with free towels and toiletries. There was only one shower for our floor (2 rooms, so I'm assuming 12-16 beds) which was a bit inconvenient; the water wasn't really hot and the water pressure was weak. Heater in our room didn't work.

• 27th Dec 2012
  • Taiwan

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you could rest well. Sorry if you had issues with our shower facilities, there are multiple showers in the Oasis located on the other floors in case the one next to your room is being used. During your stay unfortunately we experienced some issues with the temperature of the water that were fixed by our maintenance team in a short time. Sorry if the heater in your room wasn't working. Have you reported it to our staff who is always ready and willing to help? Please come back next time you are in London :) Cheers, St. Christopher's Oasis Team.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Very nice and helpful staff! Clean toilets and kitchen as well. The hostel is close to all the main attractions in Madrid and close to the metro station. There's AC which is a nice getaway during the day from the hot Madrid sun. Only complaint would be there is no elevator, so if you have a large luggage you'll have to use some muscles hauling it up the stairs. Met some really cool people here :)

• 23rd Jun 2012

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

This is my first time staying at a dorm-styled hostel and, besides the snoring of my fellow male roommates (which can't be helped haha), I had a rather pleasant stay. The girl at the front desk was extremely helpful and nice, and spoke very good English. Only complaint I would make is they could add individual curtains to the beds for more privacy instead of having the beds exposed, I know some hostels have that. I felt uncomfortable knowing that someone could see my face while sleeping.

• 14th May 2012

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

The guy working the night shift is extremely nice and helpful, and even helped us extend our stay for an extra night even though they were already fully booked. The building is old and the room felt damp, but for it's value it is a nice for an economic stay. It is really clean--even the floors felt clean walking around barefoot! Location is convenient as well as it is only a block away from Pigalle metro stn, but it is also next to the red light district so the area is a bit creepy at night.

• 9th May 2012

Asterisca

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel was clean and location was good. It's quiet at night but pretty loud during the day if you are trying to take a nap. The bathroom is really clean and up-to-date, but in my room the shower door was very inconveniently placed and water sprays out everywhere when you shower... Have to mop the floor after each shower.

• 8th Apr 2012

Hostal Nilo SL

Barcelona, Spain

The first impression was definitely not good because rooms are small and the building is very old and rundown, but on the plus side it was surprisingly very clean! All the staff at the front desk are super nice. Location was perfect as it was situated in a small quiet street right off of the tail of Las Ramblas. I don't find it noisy during the night, but if you are trying to nap during the day the cleaning ladies and other guests can be quite loud.

• 5th Apr 2012