Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great facilities and staff members, who were really helpful. The train station is really close, so I found it really easy to get from place to place

Montmartre Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Fantastic hostel particularly the staff! They are amazing so kind and helpful. It is one of favourite hostels I have stayed at in Europe

I loved this hostel! Staff were great and the atmosphere was also good however, my only complaint was that the hostel did not have enough showers and toilets.

Doors Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This is an amazing hostel with fantastic staff, so helpful!. The atmosphere is also fantastic, I met so many friendly and interesting fellow travellers here. I loved this place :)

David Hasselhostel

Budapest, Hungary

The is a great hostel! It's perfect for travellers travelling alone, as the family dinners and drinking games at the hostel gave a excellent opportunity to meet other travellers. The staff are also fantastic! They were so helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this place.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Only stayed here for a night but loved it! Staff and facilities were great :)

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

The staff here were great! Can't wait to stay here again

The Silk Road

Venice, Italy

The owner was great at silk so helpful and friendly!. However, the bathrooms could have used a mop they were pretty dirty. I would stay at the Silk Road again

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

The staff here were so incredible! So friendly and helpful. The staff, especially the tall blond guy always made sure we had a seat in the hostel bar that was always full of locals. The facilities especially the kitchen were also great. Thank you ostello bello, you are one of the best hostels I have stayed at :)

I enjoyed my stay here in a really cool cave room! However the bathrooms were average/awkward set up, my clothes always got wet. However, for the price, location and the fact that it was built cave i would recommend this place.