Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Owner extremely friendly, always surprises, security, more clean than my room at home :), nice garden, good location, private parking, confortable bed and pillows, bathroom so clean... Don't lost your time. Book at majdas hostel and don't worry about it anymore. Because everything will be better than your think...

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Perfect people there. International staff. Chile, German, Spanish again German, Israel. Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, and of course garden is perfect. Breakfast very good. Everything what you need, you will find there. Also location is perfect . I will stay there again when I turn back to rio 11 days after. See you guys :) Enrique see you man ))

Angkor Wonder Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great family. They are always there for help you no matter what about. Really good people. Rooms are perfect. Prices of cold drinks are cheaper than market prices. So if you want visit siem reap and Angkor wat, stay there. Mr why not and his family waiting there and you can trust them.

Eastwest Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Friendly staff, clean room, perfect location... What else more... Everything better than what I thought... Exactly I will stay here again when I come this amazing city...

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Everything was perfect. Only breakfast not included. And at the restaurant omlet with vegetable and tea 8 euro.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Everything was perfect. Staff helpful and friendly. 11 owners are good people. They know what you need. It was nice to meet with them. Good experience. I will exactly stay again in ostello bello... more than hostel... P.s. Did I forget in my room Dark Blue with white lines Sport jacket? :) if i forgot i Will be glad if you inform me by mail. Thank you ;) senertuncel@hotmail.com Sener Tuncel