Pension Stella

Santorini, Greece

George was a fantastic host from the moment he picked us up from the port to the moment he dropped us off. Nice reasonsble sized pool, wifi, air con and neat and tidy room. Fantastic bakery right near the hostel with delicious sweet and savoury options. Only disadvantage is its a 20min walk to Fira town center however there is a bus that you can take. The buses are not that reliable even though they work off a timetable...they actually work on Island time:-)

• 18th Jul 2013

Artemoulas

Mykonos, Greece

A fantastic hotel, we were hesitant to book as it did not have any reviews at all. The location was fantastic, five mins walk to beach and an array of cafes. Bus and water taxis at your disposal. Pool, bar and computer and wifi. Balcony with great view, air con and rooms cleaned daily. Walking into the accommodation was like waking onto the set of Mama Mia. Great family run business. I will be sure to recommend to all my friends! Quiet area with all that Mykonos has to offer not too far away:-)

• 12th Jul 2013

We got in late the first night and were grateful to be picked up from the bus station. The hosts are great however the hostel itself is a little tired and in need of improvement. There was only one bathroom to share for a lot of rooms and no air con in the room and it was really hot and we only had a fan. It's was quite noisy too being on a busy road. Location was not too bad either. Cheap but you get what you pay for.

• 9th Jul 2013

Fantastic location in Chelsea, New York. Fantastic coffee shop across the road too for a morning or afternoon pick me up, Grumpy Cafe, interesting name:-) easy to get uptown and downtown walking or the metro. Only complaint I have is that I believe I got bed bugs from the bed therefore it may be time for a mattress change. Very safe area day and night. A nice 20-30mins walk to Times Square too:-)

• 28th Jun 2013

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

No hot water for the shower does not make a happy guest:(

• 14th Apr 2012