The hostel is good for the town and very quiet considering its location. The room was clean and big and 3 keys to make sure our belongings stayed safe. My only negative comment would be that the breakfast was minimal. Very little choice and not much provided. Take your own tea bags, juice, fruit etc !

• 14th May 2013

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

The staff were really nice and helpful. There was lots of choice for breakfast and it was very relaxed. It is a good central location and really not that far to walk to station. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. My only gripe would be that the room we were in had a frosted glass door and the owner left a nite lite on in the hallway, which disturbed my sleep..

• 12th May 2013

Villa Giannina

Taormina, Italy

Villa Giannina is in a beautiful location.. fabulous view of the sea. Although high up the mountain it is very easy and quick to get down to the 'town' and not too difficult a climb uphill when you return. The room was full of character, very comfortable and both room and ensuite were spotless. We also had access to a shared kitchen and this was very useful to store drinks etc. Claudia is a 'star'. She gave us a super breakfast and great local information. THANKS - highly recommended!!

• 30th Aug 2012