Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 25

B&B Arena Artist

Verona, Italy

This is a B&B in the truest sense, you are staying in the spare room of someone's house. Our hostess was lovely and very friendly. Her home is located perfectly between centre and the train station with public transport around the corner. Very hard to find, take a map and look closely. Very nice experience.

Hotel Martello

Venice, Italy

HAVE YOUR PASSPORT! me and my friend live in italy so we were not aware that you had to have a passport to check into a hotel. Doesn't look much from the outside but its beautiful and clean inside. The location is good for the train station to get to venice, I would not recommend exploring the town. Very nice stay and great value for money.

Piccolo Hotel Etruria

Siena, Italy

Amazing location, amazing aircon, super cool staff. Just a beautiful place. Its so close to Il Campo too. I'd recommend this to anyone and I'd go back again any day.

Casa Caterina

Cinque Terre, Italy

The lady was very friendly and nice even though we arrived 3 hours earlier. For what we paid we had a little apartment with a kitchen! it was amazing. Nice little place.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

This is the best hostel in NZ? they are correct! I had a fab time. They will getting you meeting new people and it is a brilliant place to start your adventures. Thank you x

Central Backpackers Dunedin

Dunedin, New Zealand

beautiful hostel, very modern and hotel like. You also cant get more central than this place. The atmosphere was like a library, quiet, very little socialising, which was sad. Very pleasant place to stay.

Great little bohemian hostel for art and music lovers. If you want a hostel that's just a cheap soulless hotel then this isnt the place for you BUT if you want a quirky, friendly place to relax, meet nice people in a funky old house this is the place for you. The staff were super friendly and nice and while I was there I got to paint a picture for the art gallery. I really enjoyed my short time here.

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

A nice hostel with a quriky look. Its alot further from the city than I was lead to believe so get used to abit of a hike. There wasnt any planned events or special nights which meant people kept to themselves. Could use a few more showers and toilets. Over all a vey nice hostel that looks super cool.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay in Jail. It's great to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. Although the city is a 25 minute walk, it can be very pleasant to stroll through the beautiful Hagley park route. There is also a bus stop 2 minutes walk from the hostel, where frequent buses will take you on a 10 minute journey to the city centre. Regarding the events and special nights, we find our guests are quite happy to socialise is our communal areas and also in the bars and cafes close to the hostel. Your comments have prompted us to look at doing more social activities. We do advertise what is happening in the city such as special backpacker nights at bars and gig and event guides. We agree that more showers and toilets would be great. However as we are in a historic building we are quite limited with what we can change. Once again thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards The Jailhouse team

YHA Auckland International

Auckland, New Zealand

Good clean hostel in a prime location. Wasn't very noisy either for being a large inner city hostel.

Coolangatta Sands Hostel

Coolangatta, Australia

Very clean and friendly hostel. Has a bar and resturant downstairs and the bar does offers for people staying at the hostel. Has a lovely family atmosphere and great kitchen. Is well conected with a bus route and stop outside. Would visit again!

Melissa, Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and lets hope you do visit again! Hopper