Location: Mexico, Gender: Male, Age: 28

They have a good service, they are close to the mountains, the lake, the zoo. the price is awesome cheap, so don't look for anything fancy.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

I didn't stay here, I cancelled directly with the hostel.

Yulan Tree Inn

Guilin, China

I never stayed there coz it doesn't exist. the phone number there is wrong. I wrote to the E-mail which is QQ and talk to someone who didn't speak English and gave a phone number. I called that number and they gave me directions to get to the hostel. when I got there it was another hostel and they told me that this yulan tree hostel doesn't exist. so they told me that if I wanted to stay with them "dozy cat hostel ".I had to pay again everything. I wrote to hostel world about this asking for m

Backpackers Travellers Inn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hello WOW

Singapore, Singapore

the guy there is a very talkative person, he will ask you a lot of questions in order to have a conversation with you and even help you with some tips. the bathrooms are a little far from the rooms. it's a little far from the scenic areas.

The Overstay

Bangkok, Thailand

first I got robbed, then the room was dirty and not even ready for us. all nights there would be a party downstairs and everybody smoking all kinds of things. the owner very rude the other girls very nice. anyway, if you are a hippie u will like it maybe, if not, don't go there!!

Ashoka Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

it was a little uncomfortable, very small room, no air-conditioning.

it was a nice hostel, very quite. just the intenet on the last floor was very bad no signal at all

instead of using electric dryers, they should use gas dryers. one of the washing machines wasn't working. they should let people use the washing machines 24 hours

It was ok. the internet is too bad.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

the hostel was in a very good location. the people there were very nice. the room had everything we needed and more. one of the best hostels in Beijing.

Hong Kong Star Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The address they have is wrong and it was very hard to find the hostel. First they put me in a dorm and next day they made me move to another one. The dorm was full of roaches.

HongKong City Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

the hostel is in an excellent location. Raaj is the best staff person, he always broght clean towels, changed the blankets and bring water to the dorm. But the other guys in the staff are rude, never smile and they are very slow to do things you ask them to do as it should be done.

Backpackers Travellers Inn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I liked the hostel is worth every penny, maybe they can just celan the rooms everyday.

Empire Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Everything worths the money you pay.

Empire Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I think is a good hostel, they have all the services and the price is worth. They are very good ubicated as the MRT is about 10 minutes walk. The people there are very kind and ready to help you out.

Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I didn't use the hostel, because the airline cancelled my flight.