4 Friends, Palermo, Italy
6th Apr 2013

I love this hostel a lot!!! Veronica and Giuseppe took care of everyone like their family! I'll definitely return here next time!!!

Agora Hostel, Catania, Italy
1st Apr 2013

It's a really nice hostel. the staff are useful and welcome. Definitely return here. The lava cave wi the stream is a must see. It is so nice to imagine how the area was bedore

6 small rooms, Naples, Italy
21st Mar 2013

I love my stay at this hostel, best hostel ever! I met so many amazing people, make friends, have fun!!!

Hostel Happy Days Roma, Rome, Italy
8th Mar 2013

I booked a bed for 4 nights here and after reading reviews, i was a little bit nervous. But everything turned out quite good when I was there. It's not that noisy & dirty like other said, although they did have party nearly every night, I didnt join in but I like the way they connect with guests, really open, happy, eager to help :)

Dancehostel, Florence, Italy
6th Mar 2013

The hostel is located really near Gallery Accadey where we can enjoy the real David (~4mins walk). The guy who rent the bed ireally tryes his best to make my stay comfortable. The only thing about him is that his English is a little bit hard to understand, but, ok, u're traveling, not staying hostel whole time to talk to him, so, no problem. I'll definitely return since the price is really good , value for money!

Manena Hostel, Genoa, Italy
1st Mar 2013

I love this hostel, I felt really safe, clean and it's in the historic part of city, easy to get everywhere. Staffs are really eager to help and helpful also :) Definitely return!!!

Florenc 41, Prague, Czech Republic
28th Dec 2012

I like the apartment a lot since it really made me feel like home, cozy, warm, safe and relaxing.

21st Dec 2012

I love Wombat Hostel a lot. I've been staying in some hostels, but so far until now, Wombat actually the best one among them. I had some problems I didnt like during my stay there, but it's actually not the Hostel fault, they tried their best to make my stay comfortable already :)