Hostel Alice

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Everything is ok except you need to climb up 87 steps from metro to the hostel ( I did count each of the steps! ), I was out of breath carrying all my bags climbing all those steps from the bottom to the top. Hostel is good size, not too big. Kitchen is nice, garden is beautiful, got two swinging nets you lie there, heaven! Staff is friendly! Love this place!

• 6th Sep 2013

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

On the first day I arrived, was bitten by mosquitos badly that my neck, body, both arms, legs, feet everywhere of my body were red & swollen & itchy!! I am really pissed off!! There is unknown insect jumping on the floor in my room. NOT happy!! There are so many red & swollen spots on my body, I felt like this is not me?! Don't they have some kind of spray to spray the room?? Don't they have such a thing called: Pest Control?? It really ruin my trip to Brazil... ... definitely not happy!!!

• 2nd Sep 2013

Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

stayed at a 6 bed female dorm, toilet & shower was inside. When the girls take turn to have a shower, whole room was in steam, hot and big humility!! was on the ground floor, next to the street, very noisy! Car horn, people yelling, even late at night or early in the morning. No lift, you have to carry your heavy luggage to upstairs... ... if you are given to 3 or 4th floor. Feel really uncomfortable go the toilet when the floor was really wet after the girls had a shower.

• 23rd Aug 2013

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The common room is steamy hot!! No air-con, like 35 degrees! The room that I was given is also so hot!! I had to take shower 3 times on that day! Properly it's facing the sun. No free breakfast, you had to pay for euro 5. There is a internet but it's so hot in the common room, you can't stay there for 5 mins! Exchange rate was lower than the bank and all the exchange places in town. Staff was helpful.

• 8th Aug 2013

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Bathroom and toilet are very small, just like in Hong Kong, maybe it's because the space is really expensive, so they had to built it in that way, I guess? Good location, close to shops, restaurants, train station.

• 1st Sep 2012

Hostel world direction told us to get off at Termini station. It took us a long time to find the hostel. It is locate in between Repubblica and Barberini train station, not Termini station. This is the second time hostel world gave not very accurate information of direction. last time was at Munich, Germany. Staff was friendly and helpful, clean, hostel is inside a building, the lift, if someone didn't close inside door, it won't work, but it's not hostel's fault.

• 26th Aug 2012

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Tent was so hot! Can't sleep! Felt 33 to 39 degrees. Had to leave door open all night, people walking, passing by the tent, smelly! Toilet and shower were very far away from our tent. Eat at the restaurant, no air condition, felt like 35 to 39 degrees... ... Shocking!

• 25th Aug 2012