Hotel Europa Life

Frankfurt, Germany

Ars Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

The place is ok, if you don't expect much. The dorms are ok. But they promise more than they can keep. The "De luxe private ensuite" is just a room with 3 beds, 3 chairs and a TV, shared bathroom. I was asked to share my single room with a stranger. The 24-hour reception is often closed. "Meals available" means there is a small supermarket in the street.

B&B Fragolino Hostel

Bergamo, Italy

We enjoyed our stay in the friendly hotel . The room was large and nice. The landlady was very friendly and helpful

Villa Cittadella

Mantova, Italy

A very friendly place, everything is good quality. As it is close to the railway line, it can get noisy. There is a bus to the city centre every half hour.

B&B Dei Rossi

Siena, Italy

The hotel consists of of several places. When we arrived, the office was closed, but after we had rung the bell, a lady appeared. They were apparently not prepared for our visit. In the end we were given a nice room some streets away. On the whole I would commend the place, because it is clean and very central.

Hotel Umbria

Perugia, Italy

The hotel is in old building and has a lot of character. The staff are very friendly and the location is excellent.

Litinterp Guesthouse Vilnius

Vilnius, Lithuania

friendly, competent staff, excellent location, good breakfast.. The room was ok, a bit dark. I missed a tv.

Hotel Europa Life