Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
20th Sep 2013

Five Elements hostel is super clean, sheets and bedding are snow white, crisped ironed and laid on your bed. When you arrive it's so welcoming to see that your bed is set and feel like a five star hotel. Location is five or less to the central train station and city center is just close by. It's so handy and around the hostel are full of eateries, which is another plus.

Jugendherberge Augsburg, Augsburg, Germany
6th Sep 2013

Almost a hotel. very comfy and clean. Close to historical part of the town. I chose it as the city to my return city, never heard about it, but when I visited the town which was very Roman type of town I fell in love with it. I could not leave it specially after I realized Brest lived there. Unfortunately there was no English pamphlet in his modest house and the gallery they turned it to.

Stadtalm Naturfreundehaus, Salzburg, Austria
3rd Sep 2013

The excellent view of town and the hard working staff who provided the delicious food. I loved the food they made and was really good . No need to go down the hill as the best view is just in front of your eyes , days and nights. My son visited the place few years back and suggested that I should break my German journey just to stay in this hostel. My best wishes for this little, lovely and friendly hostel with the gourmet food. Tali from Australia