Reviews: stefqb

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

We used this hotel only as a stopover between two city and that was fine. The location is good to explore the medina as well as the mosque. I would assess this hotel as an average one, therefore it was too expensive for Moroccan conditions in my opinion.

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Awesome hostel. The owner is very friendly and will change the hostel even to the better in the future (opening a cafe e.g). The rooftop terrace has the ultimate view of the city centre and it's great to chill out in the evening.

Thanks for that mate really glad you enjoyed the Baraka!

Dar Kenza

Fez, Morocco

The staff is so incredibly friendly. You really feel very welcomed and it's like having a home in Morocco. The breakfast was so good, served at the rooftop terrace of the riad including fruits, Moroccan pancakes, bread, cheese, jam, coffee, orange juice etc. Enjoy your stay there!

Hotel Jardin Public

Fez, Morocco

The staff was very friendly but doesn't speak that good English but we could understand us anyway somehow. The hostel is really easy to find (as in Morocco this can lead to problems). The breakfast is a normal Moroccan breakfast with pancakes, bread, coffee and orange juice. Internet is often difficult to access from the room but you have a good access in the common area close to the reception.

• 7th Jun 2014

Surf & Lounge Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

Very cheap but excellent hostel. The staff was great, showing us the spot for watching the sunset and helping us a lot with what to see and do. The rooms are not locked, so you have to take your valuables with you if you do not trust the people staying there. If the hostel is fully booked there might be problems with the bathroom as there is only one with two showers. Internet is only available in one section of the hostel

• 1st Jun 2014

Hotel Sindibad

Agadir, Morocco

Hotel Sindibad was great for seeing the "real" Agadir and not only the touristy side of the city. It is good accessible by taxi and you walk about 15-20 min to the beach.

• 31st May 2014

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

The location was perfect, not more than 5 minute walking distance to Old Town Square, you can explore the city without paying for public transportation. The breakfast could be better, you get a sandwich at the reception and get coffe/juice and cornflakes in the kitchen.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Landay Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I would totally recommend Landay Hostel to everyone going to Santiago. It is close to bus terminal, prices are great and they offer free breakfast and wifi. The staff is very helpful not only in terms of Santiago but Chile in general.

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

We enjoyed our stay very much there and would absolutely recommend it to everyone coming to Lisbon. The only bad thing is that the hostel is situated on level 4 but I guess the effort is worth it ;) Internet works fine in the rooms and breakfast includes toast, jam, cheese, ham, cornflakes, coffee, juice and even eggs, so there is something for everyone!

Blablabla' Faro

Faro, Portugal

The hostel was very chaotic, we didn't get the room we booked. We stayed in an apartment on another road where the internet connection didn't work (in case anyone requires it). The room was an actual apartment with our own kitchen and bathroom with 6 persons in total.

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

The stay in the hostel was average. I loved the fact that they hung up little purses on the beds where you could store your stuff. The breakfast wasn't the best. The juice was expired and tasted like this.

Dear guest, first thank you for your comment but the juice was not expired just tastes diffrent from the orange juice in Germany just try a fanta in every country in europe and you will notice that the taste diffrent, our orange juice is Hotel orange juice plus we have a basket with fresh oranges in case you want freshly squezed juice, you just did not want to have the work . Safe travels .

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Cheers Hostel was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The dorm rooms were big and had a locker so that's absolutely fine to stay there. A friend and I stayed in the cheapest private room and it was fine. Shower are just separated by a glass wall that was a bit weird. The hostel staff was so great, we sat around and talked every evening and they were so helpful with everything we needed to know, even annoying questions like what does that mean in turkish etc. Breakfast was so delicious!

Flashpackers Hervey Bay

Hervey Bay, Australia

The hostel is really familiar, the staff cares what you are doing and whether you like it. That's what I really liked. I only thing I would improve in this hostel: lockers in the room

Nomads Airlie Beach

Airlie Beach, Australia

I really liked to stay there, it was clean, you have a lot of space etc but I didn't like that you have to rent cutlery and a mug for 20 Dollars, that's way too much

Hi Stefka! Thank you for your email. We are thrilled that you enjoyed Nomads Airlie Beach. The cutlery deposit does seem quite high but is just to ensure that everybody returns their cutlery nice and clean and also minimises theft. We are currently looking at other options for our cutlery hire and hope to have those in place very soon. We wish you all the best for your travels and thank you for staying with us at Nomads Airlie Beach. Warm Regards, Team Nomads Airlie Beach