Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

You get what you paid for!!! The location is really good and everything was pretty clean.

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

Bathroom was very small and the breakfast was very simple.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Small toilet and small breakfast, the rest was fine.

Hostal Alonso

Madrid, Spain

Everything went good. The stuff was super friendly and the only thing to complain is the noise from the pubs near by.

3BE Backpackers Bed

Eindhoven, Netherlands

I enjoyed the hostel and the staff was super nice. Maybe it was a bit too relaxed but I got the feeling the whole city is like this.

Budget Hotel Hortus

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything good but the person working when we arrived was not nice at all, I don't know why, maybe he just had a bad day. The next day there was a nice lady though.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I was not happy to stay there, everything is a bit out of control, the staff doesn't speak proper english and they are not really helpful. They charge 2 euros extra for a locker, something definitely needed because security is really bad, at least during the day.

Jorplace

The Hague, Netherlands

In general everything was good in this Hostel, I have no complaints at all ^^ The staff was really great, location is perfect during summer :P

Hostel Krk

Krk, Croatia

We really enjoyed the time in this Hostel, Krk is a great town and the Croatian coast is amazing. The Hostel staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast good and the location was good as well. The only thing I must warn about is the smell coming from all drains in the toilets, and the presence of cockroaches is not that abnormal because of the nice weather and old drains. The building is very old and needs some maintenance!! Overall I would say that you get what you paid for.

Escudellers House

Barcelona, Spain

Great place and terrific location, Mariano was really nice :)

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Very nice Hostel, we had a pleasant stay there. The only bad thing is that we didn't see any activities organized by the Hostel.

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel, everything was pretty good, the only thing to recommend is to add WiFi in the rooms as well. BTW nice breakfast :)

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay here at No Name Hostel! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. As for the WiFi, we are currently working to add it to the remainder of the hostels in order to improve your stay. We hope to see you back here in Madrid soon for another great trip!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel