Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 29

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Puts some hotels to shame.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good hostel. Would suggest Palermo as a better location than centro. Hostel feels very corporatized. Didn't like the fact that the computers didn't work half the time. Otherwise a good hostel.

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Good hostel. Close to the bus station for iguassufalls. Great staff that are super friendly and helpful.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Great facilities and super clean. I found the staff service to be a bit inconsistent. Sometimes it was good sometimes it was not helpful or friendly. However there are always plenty of staffon hand. Highly recommend this place though and ewould stay again.

Great hostel. Would come again.

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Really helpful staff.

Il Girasole rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

Great little place if you are keen at staying in Corniglia. Stefano is a great host and very considerate. Definitely a great place to stay.

Hotel Benvenuti

Florence, Italy

Great value hotel that's clean and safe. However location is on the outskirts of the town and requires up to 40-50mins of walking from the the furthest attractions. Despite this there is decent access to public transport to get around. Also note the wi-fi is not free by default. We were lucky and got free wi-fi during our stay as a bonus which was much appreciated. Being a 2-star hotel there isn't much of an atmosphere if you are into that.

Kind Mr Tay. I want to report your review as an absolutely fake experience. First of all our wi-fi is free of charge. We have 20 access points all over the structure and this was a pay facility until 2 weeks ago. I have recently setted it like a free facility and even people who have booked the hotel when just the common area was free are using free wi-fi in their rooms. then you complain but you write that we gave it to you for free. Be happy man ! 2- 40-50 minutes? you must have been somewherelse guys! we are only 12 minutes walk to the cathedral

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The location is within a 15min walk to most attractions and right trams/buses which can take you to the central train station. The staff here were the main standouts (as well as the numerous giant nutella jars for breakfast) as there extremely helpful and full of energy.

Pension Amalur

San Sebastian, Spain

Great location and really enjoyed my stay there. It would help if staff could speak english

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Went there during Feria and it was expectedly a little pricey. However the place was relatively safe and clean. There were a number of good night activities, however the weather was quite bad during my stay so I didn't participate in these.