6.0
9th Jan 2016

facilities are old, bathrooms are dirty... I think they should care more about having comfortable clean facilities for their guests.

LimeTime Hostels – Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.7
6th Jan 2016

Bathrooms and showers should be cleaned more often, bed clothes are old and lockers on the rooms don't work. Everything else was great. The staff is super cool, they make u feel welcome, caipirinha happy hour is great to meet people, and u can make new friends really easy.

Jaeger Acton Hostel, London, England
4.3
27th Mar 2013

The person who was supposed to wait for me (because I arrived in the night) fell asleep and I had to call him several times to enter; besides he had given me a wrong bus-stop name so I passed it and had to wait longer to come back. On my arrival I didn't receive any attentions, not even a map of the city; and finally they should have given me a pound at the end (because the guy didn't have change when we arrived) and they didn't. Not to count some other details.

WHAT TIME DID YOU ARRIVED ??

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic