Bahia Prime Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Bahia Prime was quiet (at least while I was there), but impeccably clean and adorably decorated. The facilities (kitchen, shower, etc.) are fantastic. The staff was friendly and helpful, and it's a fairly convenient location if you're looking to go out in Barra. Overall I very much enjoyed my stay!

HI Hostel Chapada - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

Loved my stay here! The staff was friendly, helpful, and eager to talk to us. The breakfast was delicious, and we had our pick of avocados and starfruit from the trees out back. We only had two days in Chapada Diamantina, but the staff made sure that we saw as much as we could by helping us book tours and directing us to the best hikes nearby. We also loved the deals being HI Hostel guests got us at local restaurants. If you're coming to Lençois, stay here!

Thank you so much Jessica for your evaluation of our services. We are here to make sure our guests get the most out of Lencois and enjoy their stay. It is a pleasure taking care of breakfast everyday. We hope you come back for more adventures. Obrigado!

Harmoni Hostel e Pousada