Astor Victoria

I liked this hostel, quite quiet though which meant I got a good nights sleep. Very central to the places I needed to be. They gave me a hair dryer too and breakfast was lovely.

• 14th Jul 2014

YHA London Earls Court

I liked staying here, it was in a good location and in close proximity to where my friends were staying for a fraction of the price. I had a 4 bedroom dorm so it wasn't too noisy either.

• 19th Oct 2013

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Really nice hostel located close to the beach. They can organise a good tour around Rio for you with the main highlights. The free drink was beautiful. All the staff were very friendly and the cleaning staff were lovely. I would recommend staying here as it was really good.

• 9th Jun 2013

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

• 2nd Jun 2013
  • Northern Ireland

really enjoyed staying here. The breakfast was very basic but it was such a cheap hostel that it didn't really matter. It's quite a bit from the tourist area but it's near the catacombs and a few museums which is good. food is a lot cheaper in brena than miraflores which is another added bonus. Make sure you learn Spanish if you are staying in brena otherwise it's very difficult to get what you want.

• 8th May 2013