Tubotel, Langkawi, Malaysia
14th Aug 2016

Everything about this hostel was fab. There were private and dorm rooms and we chose dorms for the price but these are really private and super clean. Really nice outside area and best hostel breakfast I've ever had. There's a menu and everything is freshly made. Staff are super friendly and totally go above and beyond. I lost something in the airport and they called everywhere to help me get it back (which I eventually did). Wonderful place. 10/10 would stay again!

Tipsy Tiger Party Hostel, Penang, Malaysia
5.4
12th Aug 2016

Stay somewhere else and come here for a drink at most, as staff are decent and friendly bartenders. Description says party hostel where you can get sleep but this really isn't the case. The walls are material stretched over wood and all the people who are too drunk to go out from 12 stay around being loud.When we checked out the staff member working didn't know how much to give us for our key deposit, couldn't call us a taxi and the owner said the system said we hadn't paid. Just don't

Sungate One, Madrid, Spain
5th Apr 2016

Great hostel, had a lovely time and will definitely be back next time I'm in Madrid. The only thing that would make this hostel even better is a little terrace so you can enjoy being in the hostel and chatting to other guests at the same time as enjoying the weather! Staff was very friendly, dinner was delicious- (thanks Miguel!) and the place was spotless- people cleaning all the time and always willing to have a chat. Would definitely recommend.

ITH Zoo Hostel San Diego, San Diego, USA
26th Jul 2013

Had a great time in this hostel. Everyone was really cheery and the staff were friendly and helpful. My belongings felt very safe in my room even though the doors were all unlocked. It just felt like student accommodation where everyone knew each other and respected each others stuff. Would definitely visit again. Great location for balboa park and the hillcrest neighbourhood we were in was great for food and shopping and had a great atmosphere.

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
24th Jul 2013

Enjoyable stay in this hostel. Rooms aren't particularly large but there is a personal light for each bed me. Screen and a locker per person so it doesn't feel too small. Breakfast is great and the location is perfect for the nightlife. Would recommend.