The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The friendliest and most helpful staff so far! Amazing place to chill and relax after a long day exploring the city.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Singapore

The hostel was easy enough to find. Good proximity to the Sacred Coeur. I've seen better staff. Hall ways are tight and hard to get through. No elevators so be prepared to climb a long flight of stairs if you stay on the top floor. My shower had no shower head and no hooks in the bathroom for me to hang my towels or clothes. Dining space was way too small to accommodate the number of people they have at one time living there. Internet access is only available on the ground level and is very slow

• 7th Aug 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you for your email! Some of our showers have a different kind of head. We are getting an eleavtor soon ! so maybe next time you won't have to clib the stairs.

Albergue Studio Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Its located at the end of the metro line so it is away from the bustling city center really great for those who want peace and quiet in the evenings. The place is really cosy and the staff are lovely. The place may be a little old but if you'll be travelling in the day, its nice to come back to a place that's peaceful.

• 17th Apr 2012