• England, Female, 25-30
City Loft Rooms, Moscow, Russia
22nd Aug 2015

I recently stayed at City Loft Rooms, Merzlyakovskii Lane, Moscow. I was talking to the owner, who said that she has been trying to contact you to ask you to change their contact details on the website. It appears you have outdated information, I made a booking and they did not receive it because all the bookings are still going to the previous owner. They don't speak much English and asked for my help - the proper name should be http://hostelsanmarco.ru/ Please contact me as soon as you can.

• England, Female, 25-30
Casa Corazon, Bruges, Belgium
28th Apr 2014

This place was absolutely beautiful and extremely good value. Immaculately clean, modern and lovely and quiet. Highly recommend!

• England, Female, 18-24
Urban Holiday Lofts, Chicago, USA
17th May 2012

Even though they'd just started I'd say this is definitely the beet hostel.I've ever stayed in and the best value for money. Breakfast was a let down (a box of pop tarts if you're lucky) and the showers might be better with a good scrub but apart from that I have nothing to complain about. The staff clearly have a real passion for the place and it showed.