High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 26th Aug 2013

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel itself was nice and clean and in a great location. Some downsides are that there's not much of a homey atmosphere and when I arrived they initially sent me to bed which had already been slept in and not cleaned- twice!! So that was a bit of a waste of time. I didn't try the breakfast but I was told that it wasn't great. Good toilet facilities though.

• 25th Aug 2013

Hotel Le Grillon

Strasbourg, France

The location was perfect, a few minutes from the train station and within easy walking distance of all the sites.The shared bathroom was very clean&easily accessible, with a great shower. Didn't try the breakfast (9euro!!)and the staff could have been more attentive and professional(they were quite slow) but we really liked the room (with TV and sink) and everything else about the hotel. Good value for money, not much more than a hostel and you get much more!! Would definitely stay there again.

• 18th May 2013

We had mixed experiences at the Samai Wasi hostel. The ladies who work there are very nice and helpful but there is also a man there who offered to ´help´ us organise our trip to Machu Picchu as soon as we arrived and was going to charge us A LOT for it! We told him that it was out of our price range to which he responded that as it is a once in a lifetime event we should be willing to spend the money and that for me, as a European, this should not be an issue!! Not appreciated at all!!

• 28th Aug 2012

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

great atmosphere, great location. Good overall experience.

• 8th Apr 2012

Nice hostel, nice staff but the beds really smelled of dust. Nice atmosphere though.

• 7th Apr 2012