Residencial Noelia Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Easygoing and friendly place, nice common areas to relax and meet interesting people. Excellent value for money. I´d definitely recommend!

• 25th Dec 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great hostel, staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect, close to the bus stop, but in a quiet street. Good computers, fast internet, one day laundry service, good breakfast - all you need when you travel. Shower/toilet can be a bit of a wait, would be better if they were separate, but it´s ok, you can try another floor.

• 24th Dec 2013

Hostel Encantadas Ecologic

Ilha do Mel, Brazil

Lovely place, very relaxing, good atmosphere, great breakfast. My mozzie net turned out to be a good idea. The owner, Pedro, is wonderful! Thanks for everything!

• 21st Dec 2013

Geckos Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Nice place, staff is very helpful and if you really want to stay in Lagoa then the location is good (I personally found other places in Ilha Santa Catarina nicer, on the beaches). It´s kind of a party hostel so you need to like that, it´s easy to meet people, nice outside sitting area. Unfortunately they had no computer for guests to use, only wifi, but they were working on it.

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Austria

Hi!!how you doing?Thanks for your nice review!! I just wnat to remind that unfortunatly you stayed here right in the period during which our lap top was on maintenance. Fortunatly it has been fixed properly , so now the guest can use both our free wifi or guest computer. See you soon!!!! Max

Refugio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

One of the best hostels I have stayed. Very friendly and helpful staff, I felt welcome right from the start and kept extending my stay. Perfect location to go everywhere in Rio, nice and safe neighbourhood. And there are those small things that make a change: you get a towel, there is a light and power outlet at every bed, bathrooms are spotlessly clean at all times. Lunch at the bistro is excellent, breakfast is a bit small with only 5 items including coffee, but it's ok. Thanks for everything!

• 25th Nov 2013

Hostel Republica Inactive

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

very nice staff at the reception (thank you for the warm welcome late at night and for letting me leave my bag the next day!), great location if you want to be central, close to everything and in a nice neighbourhood, the rooms weren't clean and internet didn't work unfortunately, not the best place to meet fellow travellers.

• 15th Nov 2012

Nega Maluca Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

I stayed at Nega Maluca in April 12 and would definitely recommend it to everyone!!! I still like to think back of my time there. Very clean and safe place, excellent breakfast, a nice outside sitting area where it's easy to meet people. But best of all was the fantastic staff!!! Everyone was so friendly and helpful and made me feel at home right from the start. Thank you so much for the wonderful time and for having the patience of teaching me some Portuguese :-)