I had booked a twin private ensuite and when we arrive at the hostel, we were booked into a 6 bedroom ensuite instead. There was a problem with hostel world and their system. One of the staff tried to argue with me that they tried to call me, but i was on another phone number therefore did not get the call. The manager on duty on that day was very nice and she offered me the 6 bedroom ensuite all to ourselves! we were very happy! I did not have the chance to thank her, but THANK YOU!

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Singapore

The location was a bit far when you have to lug 2 big lugguages from Willesden Green station to the hostel. A bit of a walk. But bus 98 seems to be very convenient from town central and it stops right at the hostel front. The shower is spurts out very hot and very cold water suddenly while bathing. We had asked to fix it but seems they did not resolve the problem. Breakfast was so so, the coffee is horrible! Overall I am fine, it's the shower that needs to be fixed really!! Room 200

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Singapore

Though it says its near the tube station Elephant and Castle,its still a long walk from the station to the hostel. Imagine lugging 2 big lug gauges and also fighting over the exhaustion of a jet lag. Also it only allows us to check in at 2.00pm and check out at 10am. Therefore the amount of time to use the room is very limited. We are thinking of taking a nap as we arrive in the early morning,but was not able to be given a room, so we have to nap at the canteen instead.

• 3rd Aug 2013