Equity Point Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
6.9
4th Jun 2013

This hostel was wonderful in terms of location and services. I loved the pool and the terrace areas. I would have recommended this hostel to anyone but unfortunately I got bed bugs from room 107. I stayed in this hostel for 7 nights so I am 100% positive that I got them from this hostel. I told the reception staff and they thanked for me telling them but they did not apologise or ask about my well-being at all. Aside from this issue, the hostel is more like a hotel than a hostel.

Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
15th Jun 2012

This hostel is perfect! It is brand new so the facilities are incredible. It is more like a boutique hotel than a hostel and the staff are very friendly and helpful! In my 3 months of backpacking europe, this has been the nicest hostel by far.

Casa d'Alagoa, Faro, Portugal
12th Jun 2012

Amazing hostel with great character. The are the friendliest hostel staff I have met especially diogo who I assume to be the owner. Only downside is that there are no lockers.