Reviews: jofeldmann

Location: Switzerland, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Victoria Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very nice owner! She brought us to the ferryport early in the morning and let us use her washigmachine... Not very close to the city centre and to the beach, but very near to the ferryport! Very clean room! Thanks!

• 31st Aug 2013

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! (if not the best ever!) Jasmina, the owner, was like a mother to us - she fetched us from the station (very near), organized a trip to the war tunnel (take that trip, it's unforgettable!), invited us for breakfast etc. The hostel very clean and there is everything you need - and even more, like TV, computer, books, maps, etc. We really ENJOYed our stay and I'd give a 200% if only I could! I will definitely come back soon! Thank you for everything!

• 29th Aug 2013

Hostel Nagusto

Zagreb, Croatia

sheets werent clean, neither was the bathroom (which needs renovations btw...) The owner was nice the first day but got grumpier and grumpier... We couldn't lock our (private) room. Excellent location though - most vibrant area of zagreb!

• 27th Aug 2013

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

cool bar, great, relaxed atmosphere. Lots of german and spanish people. Not too many showers and not very private. 20min walk to station.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

great value, cheap beer and burgers, great staff, lots of information on belfast, not too many visitors in pre-season. Still not enough showers.

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

great location, next to o'connell bridge, 5min to temple bar... not too many people in pre-season (2 ppl in a 6-bed-dorm). good value.

nice place, great location 10min from station and city centre... nice staff, great atmosphere, mixed people (all ages). really clean (like reeeeaaaalllly clean, you'll wake up at 10am because of all the hoovering!)

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

good place if you want to do weed, wrong place if you don't

Raise a Smile Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

HOW CAN I GIVE 200%?? The absolute and only greatest hostel in the world. Coolest staff, coolest atmosphere, coolest people I met there. Ideal for travellers who travel alone and like meeting others and small groups. And all this for a good purpose: www.raise-a-smile.org You never want to leave!!

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

cool staff, you get a great map of dresden and she pointed out all points of interest to me (like all points of interests for young people, such as supermarkets, bars, clubs, shops...) nice atmosphere, really relaxing common room with hammocks.

Hostel Bell

Prague, Czech Republic

great location, great atmosphere. Cool for those who travel alone. just the staff was a bit below average - as there just was NO STAFF for most of the time...

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

realy friendly staff. excelent facilities. Not to close to the station though...

Three Black Catz

Belgrade, Serbia

This is the best hostel in the world. I was welcomed like a friend and dismissed like a brother and i will certainly come back. I originally planned to stay in Belgrade for 2 nights, but ended up staying for 5. Not because of the city, but because of this cozy, friendly hostel. At night I never went out. I had so much fun with all the other cool people and staff in the hostel. Don't think about it, just go to this hostel. It is the right decision! Also, sheets, towels, Coffee and Rakji are free!

Alibi M14 Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really good location! Really close to the action... quite clean, nice staff. But only one toilet/shower for the 10-bed-dorm.