Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
14th Jan 2013

Feel at home , it's the feeling that I had at Apple Hostels. Everything well explained by the staff , very secure , a nice kitchen , vending machines and an incredible schedule at the Lounge. I went in a ' Movie Night with Free Beer' , and it was very good to meet people from different parts of the world, it was a good time. The rooms are comfortable, every clean and the bathrooms are good too. They have a big schedule to make sure the fun of the customer, I strongly recommend !!!

Super 8 Atlanta Airport, Atlanta, USA
2.0
1st Jan 2013

It's the worst hotel in the world , if you are not willing to take risk to have your money stolen don't go there !! I made a reservation and I called to them to cancel and they said to me that everything it was okay , but they charged me later denying and pretending that I 'didn't have proof' of the cancellation.I called to them a several times and everytime was a strugglig to be well attended. One of the worst experiences in my life, a big frustration.

AAE Motel 6, Atlanta, USA
31st Dec 2012

It was such an incredible experience, a good staff always welcome people politely and giving any information with smile on the face. I recommend to any friend or another customer of the Hostelworld, the Shuttle Service is very good, the room is super clean , there are a lot of channels on TV , a nice bathroom , very secure and an excellent concierge. Thank You for the staying !!