Reviews: debrakfeinberg6362

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Zostel Delhi

New Delhi, India

Love Zostel Delhi. Mohit and his staff are awesome...and beyond general service, they are just genuinely good guys. My friend had her purse stolen on the Delhi Metro and returned to Zostel upset. The staff noticed and insisted on cheering her up by treating us to a Pizza dinner....truly above and beyond. The location is great, especially if you plan to take the Metro to get around (just watch your bags when it gets busy!) and the stay was enjoyable. Best hot shower I've had in India!

Hi! First off, we're really sorry about your friend's purse...it can be really upsetting, and pizza is generally the answer to every dilemma in the world, so we thought why not?! Good to know you loved the staff so much. And as for the location, we know how important that is to guests, so nothing but the best for you guys! Swing by our hostel again soon, Zosteler of the Day! Cheers, Zostel (P.S.: Hope all of your purses and possessions stay safe for the rest of your trip)

Mystic Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer, India

We only spent a few hours at Mystic, but despite arriving in the middle of the night, we were immediately given a clean and comfortable room to sleep and welcomed cheerfully upon waking. The hostel had a desert camel Safari leaving that afternoon & allowed us to join last minute with no charge for the three hour sleep. EK was an excellent guide on the safari & we had a memorable trek...The hostel itself had nice food, good people and the staff were very friendly, knowledgeable & accommodating,

• 21st Dec 2014

Castle House

Goa, India

Super chilled out place, close to the beach (ten minute walk) and really nice and helpful guys working there. The pool is a nice touch, the rooms basic but clean and the bar restaurant is very convenient and nice food. Overall, really enjoyed our time. Be sure to check out D'Silvas on the beach, ask for Luther...and The Hard Rock...say hi to Jimmy there for me :)

Staying at Florentine gave me a renewed sense of trust in the goodness of people...particularly the staff who blended their roles as employees/volunteers and fellow travel lovers. I misplaced a wallet and was sure it was gone, but the staff immediately jumped to attention and literally ran through the building moving furniture aside in search. I grew even more certain the wallet was taken but the staff said, "I know my hostel. Have faith." The wallet was found. Great atmosphere/service.

Hotel Sunset

Eilat, Israel

What a fantastic bargain. The service was great - they even arranged a taxi back to the border for us for an extremely reasonable price; the location is minutes from the entrance to Petra; and there is a complimentary breakfast to boot. They offer to go lunches to bring for a long day to Petra and numerous other services. Very pleased with the stay.

Gordon Inn

Tel Aviv, Israel

Overall, very nice. One of the better hostel breakfasts in terms of quantity - pastries, juice etc. Easy walk to the beach and lots of nearby restaurants.

I enjoyed my stay. The room has a lot of beds but is spread out enough that you feel you have space. I ended up extending my stay two extra nights and thought the location, a few minutes from beach and a few minutes from culture was very well situated.

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

I enjoyed my stay although reception was not especially welcoming when I arrived and hardly exchanged words. It is overpriced compared to what you get for a better value in other nearby hostels around Tel Aviv, but very good if you wish to be social and roll out easily to the beach.

Alajuela Backpackers

Alajuela, Costa Rica

Alajuela is a dump of a place, so in the very least, entering the secure doors of Alajuela Backpackers allowed us to get away from the riff raff on the street. The place is not nearly as nice as it's made out to be in the photos, but for a few hours sleep before catching a flight, it served its purpose; the free shuttle to the airport made the $11 stay worth it. There weren't sheets on the bed & the shower pressure is so strong it's kind of scary. That said, it's better than what's outside!

Costa Rica Backpackers

San Jose, Costa Rica

Cancelled

Hostel Vista Serena

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

We met the best group of people at Vista Serena. The one shower to 12 people ratio wasn't ideal, but otherwise the view was amazing, the vibe chilled out but easy to shift to a party, the hammocks are awesome and the bus stop is only a few minutes walk away and can take you to nightlife, beaches etc in a few minutes for 280 colones each ride. We had a kitchen to share and comfortable bunk beds...awesome people.

Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel

Montezuma, Costa Rica

We enjoyed our stay. The monkeys were a highlight & it was exciting to have tons of them in the trees around the hostel. The staff was nice once you approach them, but they made a killer breakfast that looked excellent & tasted delicious...they even have fresh French bread delivered each morning. The hostel is a bit of a hike up a hill and there are places much closer to the water, but it was easily doable. As a female,, the town gets sketchy at night & locals aren't great, so bring a flashlight

Beds on Bohio

Jaco, Costa Rica

Loved Beds on Bohio. Luciano is a superstar and took us on a beautiful bike ride to Hermosa. Papas and Burgers was delicious and the atmosphere was awesome. Thanks for a great stay!

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

If heaven was a hotel, it would be Arenak Backpackers Resort. The staff is insanely good looking and served as eye candy for our time at the hostel. Allen, Ignacio, Freddie and Diego could not have been more pleasant to look at or be around. The tents were clean, comfortable and the food at the hostel was delicious. We miss the concierge staff already!

Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel

Monteverde, Costa Rica

We enjoyed our stay at Sleepers Sleep Cheaper. For what you pay, the location is excellent. Ronny was very attentive prior to our arrival and made the extra effort to meet us en rout from our bus and accompany us to the hostel. ..He also helped us book our bungee and canooy tours with Extremo, which was Awesome. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful (fresh fruit, cereal, coffee, eggs and toast) and the other people at the hostel made for great company, even serenading us to sleep.