• England, Male, 25-30
Our Melting Pot, Manila, Philippines
29th Jul 2013

This is my second stay at OMP and the staff continue to provide its guests with a high level of customer care. There is a kitchen facility which guests can use which provides a pleasant 'homely' feel. The showers are always clean with hot running water and the beds are also comfortable and spacious. More importantly all the staff have a great attitude! I would like to make a special mention to Grace for cooking me steamed vegetables at lunch time!

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
The Meeting Place, Taipei, Taiwan
7.4
1st Jun 2013

• England,
Our Melting Pot, Manila, Philippines
5th Apr 2013

Staying at OMP was a fantastic experience...It provides a safe and comfortable place to stay and the staff are very helpful, polite and friendly to their guests. They can give you great advice on where to go and what to do in Manila. I have stayed at the hostel for nearly two months now and can only praise the running of the hostel. The hostel is clean and comfortable. The Wi-Fi is excellent, also computers which guests can use free of charge. Healthy breakfast! Free Day tours! Great location!

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
Where 2 Next, Manila, Philippines
25th Jul 2012

Stayed for 6 weeks...Had a great time...laid back with friendly and helpful staff. Use of the kitchen a real bonus. Clean. Negatives; During my stay 3 other travellers were robbed just outside of the hostel. Also I was charged an extra day for late check out, despite being at hostel for 6 weeks on no discount. Next time I will stay at Our Melting Pot hostel in Makarti for its central location and 40% discount available for long term customers. Would recommend this hostel for stop overs.