Reviews: EmyMuse

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 25

It took me forever to get there... It's not easy to find. The beds are really comfy, but I didn't sleep that well because there's an automatic light in the dorm. So everytime someone gets up / comes back late, the lights turn on...

• 10th May 2014

I really loved my stay there!! The area is cool (lots of restaurants and bars), very nice and friendly staff, the common areas are well equiped and the beds, really good. I had such a great time at the Friday night party! Met amazing people there.

• 8th May 2014

Aso Base Backpackers

Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

I had such a great time there!! Very clean and well equiped hostel. The staff is very helpfull, the location is perfect (you can see the hostel's sign from the train station, there's a convenience store nearby, and an onsen). I definitely recommend it!! Also the beds are amazing, which is good after a long day of hiking!

• 5th May 2014

Good hostel! I would definitely stay there again if I go back to Nagasaki. The kitchen / common room is really cool, the staff is very nice, and the location is interesting (in the city center, close to a tram station). There's wifi only on the 1st floor, but it didn't bother me because I met really great people in the common area.

• 3rd May 2014

I really loved the girls dorm! The futon were so comfortable!! The common areas are great, and the location is very good. There are not enough showers though, so sometimes you need to queue a little (it's not a problem if you take your shower before or after "rush time" anyway).

• 1st May 2014

Hannari

Kyoto, Japan

Excellent guesthouse!! Very well equiped, you'll have everything you need for a comfortable stay. Convenient location, and quiet area. The staff is very nice and friendly, and speaks very good english. I stayed there for 1 week, and would definitely come back if I ever go to Kyoto again.

• 24th Apr 2014

I had the best of times, staying there!! The staff is so nice and friendly, I totally felt at home! The common areas are great (met awesome folks everyday), the location is very good (close to subway, with 2 different metro lines + next to convenience store)... Also it's very clean and they have awesome sofas ;) One of the best hostels I've stayed in!!

• 19th Apr 2014

Thank you very much for rating us 100% :) It is always nice for solo traveler to meet other people to share some information, and we always try to make it easier. You are welcome back to stay with us anytime!

Great hostel! Very nice staff who speaks english, everything was clean and the bar is really cool too!!

• 18th Apr 2014