• Australia, Female, 18-24
Split Backpackers, Split, Croatia
5th Sep 2013

Split Backpackers is a fantastic hostel which I recommend to all travelers when in Split. The staff are so friendly and always willing to answer your questions and offer travel advice. The hostel is a short walk from the port and close to the markets and beaches. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds are so comfortable and air conditioning was great. I will definately be coming back. Thanks for an awesome stay Split Backpackers.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Lisbon Chillout Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
28th May 2012

Lisbon Chillout Hostel is the most enjoyable hostel I have stayed at. The hostel is clean and the rooms are very comfortable. The chillout garden is awesome, I spent most of my time there. The hostel has a great social environment, which is great for solo travellers. The Chillout staff are amazing, they all made my stay an unforgetable one. A massive thanks to Lena, Edgar, Matteo, Linda, Flo, Deborah and Latisha. I´ll be back definately. Love Lisbon Chillout!!!