Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Tatiana Motel

Apia, Samoa

Very friendly and helpful staff pretty good breakfast decent location

Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

Very helpful and friendly staff. Awesome location.

DownTown Hostel Yerevan

Yerevan, Armenia

They claim to take credit cards on the site but not when you get there

Woke Home Capsule Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Betel Box Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Staff is very willing to help out with any questions you have

Traders Inn

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei

Moai Viajero Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Not impressed with all the bed bug bites, I didn't get the free breakfast like I was told I would get, nobody to check me out just had to leave the key on the desk.

Contraluz ArtHostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

They claim to take credit cards and debit cards but know nothing about using credit card to pay for the room, imagine that

TAS D'VIAJE PLAYA Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Helpful and friendly staff

Bright Hostel

Cusco, Peru

Casa Rural Cusco-Ollantay

Ollantaytambo, Peru

Let people know to not go to rumira when showing locals they all said to go to rumira. Martha was very nice and helpful.

Casa Blanca Hostel

Cali, Colombia

Taxi fare was incorrect from what they claimed it would be it was double the cost

The taxi fare is hardly the responsibility of the hostel. We list the approximate price which is normally the minimum fare as we are only a few blocks from the central terminal. Maybe the taxi drive took you for a spin? We also list the taxi fare from the airport, which is the same we charge for sending our driver!

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Booked private room when I arrived they didn't have a private available had to stay in the dorm and when I went to pay the credit card machine was miraculously broken.

So thas why you stay for free and didnt pay!

Kumoji-So Hostel

Okinawa, Japan

EZ Stay Ximen

Taipei, Taiwan

It wasn't as easy to get to as it sounded the bus went to Taipei station then had to get on the subway the rest of the way. I can't remember where to get off at though so I can't help anyone out there sorry. The place was nice though and lively area.

Panama by Luis

Panama City, Panama

Managua Backpackers Inn

Managua, Nicaragua

Very friendly and helpful staff. They spoke very good English. Roberto was really great he answered all my questions and helped out every way possible with with what I needed. Free wifi that worked really well all over the place. This hostel made the trip to Managua memorable.

Buena Onda Hostel

Roatan, Honduras

Friendly staff it was quiet and peaceful one reason is because it was outside of town so there was nothing around there.

Dos Molinos B&B

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

I don't know where to begin I set up the airport shuttle and after arriving at the airport and waiting half an hour I gave up and took a taxi when I arrived they said they was waiting for me at the airport even though only 2 people was there holding signs and they wasn't my name I go to pay for the room they don't take credit cards even though the site says they do I set up the shuttle to the bus station for the next morning then when the time comes they say they can't take me to the bus station

Belize Hutz

San Pedro, Belize

Great place to stay very friendly and helpful staff the food was great but most items on the menu was not available cheap beer and good music the wifi didn't work to well in the room but worked just fine outside it was a pretty good experience I would go back there again.

Hostel Casa Jacaranda

Antigua, Guatemala

Hotel Nueva Villa Santander

San Salvador, El Salvador

Very friendly and helpful staff. Partially bilingual but still good enough to answer questions and help you get on your way. They serve food there also for cheap. The wifi was kind of spotty on where it worked at but at least they had free wifi that worked.