Yo-Ho-Hostel, Varna, Bulgaria
6.9
13th Jun 2014

Kipps Hostel Canterbury, Canterbury, England
10th Apr 2014

Lovely hostel but having to leave the dorms and having no access to the kitchen between11am and 2pm was awkward. Luckily, I had 4 days of brilliant sunshine, but if the weather hadn't been this good it could have been a bit of a drag. Also, shutting the kitchen at 11pm and evicting us from the lovely spring garden was it really that necessary ? We were a bit away from the dorms, right at the back and kept the noise down after 11 with respect to those asleep and wanting peace and quiet.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your rating.. We are happy you enjoyed your time in Canterbury! Best wishes in your future travels. Kind regards, Kipps Team

Sandra's Backpackers Hostel, Thurso, Scotland
27th Mar 2014

The Hostel in general was fine. I stayed in 4/5 bedroom dorm and with 2 of us with our gear, the room already began to look full. 3 might be adequate but 4 and 5 would be problematic. It's too small a room. James the guy who ran it looked after us well A good guy.

• England, Male, 41+
Milhouse Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
16th Jan 2013

It was so good that I stayed for 6 nights and will stay there when I return to Cusco. It is without doubt the best Hostel I´ve stayed in. A humble wooden door belies the magnificent converted monastery that awaits you when you enter. They honoured a mistake with my booking and let me have a 6 bed dorm at 12 bed rate. The bar is the hub with themed nights, happy hours etc. The breakfast is more generous than some of the meagre offerings at other hostels. Definitely 100% recommendation.

13th Dec 2012

Sorry for the delay, It is in only 15 mins from either of the 2 bus terminals, so don,t waste money on a cab, The buildind is so distinctive it is umissable. It is right in the centre of of the city with som any beautiful old buildings to admire all within walking distance, parks, museums galleries, and off the sidestreets some nice nice little plazaz. A modern shopping centre just a block away with a big supermarket just a block away. Glad I chose it instead of Miraflores.only a bus ride away.

Gordon Inn, Tel Aviv, Israel
15th Apr 2012

The bedroom was a wee bit cramped. You couldn't open the door properly because of a bunk bed. The breakfast was great, lots of variety and no pressure to hurry. It was 5 minutes from the beach, from where you could take a nice walk by the sea to the Old Town as opposed to the bus. There was a Supermarket across the road and a decent balcony to have a snack and beer from, if you wanted to the self catering bit. Staff well informed and always afforded you time.Glad I chose this Hostel.